Eagleview Farmers Market
*Special Movie Night*
Eagleview Farmers Market & Ratatouille, August 10th 2017
Ratatouille, the movie, will be playing on Thursday, August 10th at 7PM, but the fun starts earlier!
The Eagleview Farmers Market at Town Center will have special pre-movie activities from 5 - 7 PM for the kids to enjoy including:
- My Little Farm Bounce House
- Honey Bee Observation Hive
- The Crafty Chef Academy's Veggie Activity
- Zucchini Zeppelin Zipline Races
- Fun games including: Busy Bees, VeggieLand, “Souper” Chef and possibly a few others!
- Playful Kitchen Linens available for purchase, through Jeanne Hutton, with the proceeds being donated to the Chester County Food Bank
- Healthy Eating Information from Chester County Hospital Dietitians!
- Chester County Food Bank Information Table
- Snacks available for purchase including: Giant Soft Pretzels from Stoudts Bakery, Guacamole & Chips from Taste of Puebla, Cupcakes from Dia Doce, Cookies from Flour & Oats Artisan Cookies, Ready-to-Eat Meat Pies & Quiche from Nomadic Pies, Waffles from Waffatopia, Crunchies from Sheila's Crunchy Delight, llc, and Ice Cream Sandwiches from iSwich!
We will be asking for donations to the Chester County Food Bank to participate in the activities, either a food or money donation. The "Cash Cow" will be there to collect donations. See you there!
Thursdays 3pm-7pm in the Tree Grove
The Eagleview Farmers Market is held outdoors in our tree grove every Thursday from 3pm-7pm from May-September. To see the vendors who attend each week, be sure to sign up for the weekly farmers market email from Growing Roots Partners.
Loyal 2 Local Program
Want a chance to win monthly prizes? All you have to do is shop at the Eagleview Farmers Market! Get your punch card at the market - every purchase is a punch. Once you reach 8 punches, enter for a chance to win awesome monthly prizes. It pays to shop at your local farmers market.
Indoor Farmers Market
We also hold an indoor farmers market in the winter at Chester County Food Bank. The indoor farmers market typically starts in December and runs until April. Visit chestercountyfoodbank.org for more information.