WHAT IS FMS? The Functional Movement Screen is an innovative system used to evaluate movement pattern quality for clients & athletes.
The screen is comprised of seven fundamental movement patterns that require a balance of mobility and stability and place the individual in positions where weaknesses and imbalances become noticeable.
• Deep Squat • Hurdle Step • In-Line Lunge • Shoulder Mobility
Put simply, the FMS is a ranking and grading system that documents movement patterns that are key to normal function. By screening these patterns, the FMS readily identifies functional limitations and asymmetries. These are issues that can reduce the effects of functional training and physical conditioning and distort body awareness.
Older, younger, active, not-so-active, everyone has unique movement imbalances and limitations that can lead to pain and injury. The Functional Movement Screen reveals your weaknesses so you can begin strengthening them, working out in a gentle but highly targeted and effective way. Based on your screen, Passion for Fitness develops a customized plan of corrective exercises that meets your needs, continually tracking and updating your plan as you progress.
You don’t have to be an athlete to suffer the aches and pains of age and activity, so turn back the clock on wear and tear with the Functional Movement Screen today! For more information, visit functionalmovement.com.
Who We Are Passion for Fitness is not just a personal training studio, it’s more than that.
• Private fitness studios • Free of distractions • Inspire ALL clients to reach their goals • Well-qualified team helps each client with cardiovascular training, resistance training and custom registered dietician meal plans for healthy nutrition. • Positive, high-energy, results driven company who won’t give up on our clients! • Help you be the best that you can be!
What We Do
• Give our clients a functionally sound body • Place an emphasis on weight management and corrective strategies to address asymmetries and restrictions through mobility and stability exercises • Emphasis on strength training through proper body mechanics • Customized, cutting-edge, effective fitness/strength training programs limiting injury • Hold our clients accountable so that they can succeed!
• One-on-one personal training • TRX training • Group training • Weight management including Passion for Nutrition program • Resting metabolic rate testing • Full-line of Passion for Fitness natural supplements • Kettle bell training • FMS (see below)
Whatever your goal, we can make it happen!
My Pocket Meals
• Robust food and activity logging app • Quick and easy way to get on the right track • Makes choosing what to eat & how much a breeze • Enter in your goals and My Pocket Meals will allow you to pick from 50 different registered dietician approved meal plans each complete with grocery list • Tracks what you eat and how it lines up with your goals • Passion for Fitness trainer is available to answer any questions you may have • Accessible via a website or an app • View all historical information – food intake (calories in) to your exercise (calories out)
With the help of My Pocket Meals you’ll have better nutrition, find it easier to control your weight and be healthier.
Passion for Fitness 590 Wharton Blvd Eagleview Town Center | Exton, PA 610.458.9792 | Passion-for-Fitness.com