Have you noticed? Eagleview is BEAUTIFUL in the fall! We've rounded up a few of our favorite reasons to "Fall" in love with our amazing community this time of year!
1. Restaurants are opening soon! Urban sophistication meets small town charm with 2 new restaurants opening this month on Restaurant Row - Bella Vista and Al Pastor. You can enjoy big city flavor while taking in the beautiful fall colors of Eagleview. Visit our Facebook page throughout the month for more detailed updates. We can't wait!!
2. Happy hour at Brickside Grille: Nothing says fall like a Pumpkin Spice Latte draft by Atwater Brewing Company and a Pumpkin Pie Martini featuring Rita's Water Ice. Stop by Brickside soon before these treats are gone!
3. Check out the Scenery: It's the perfect time of year to take a stroll around the town center and soak in all the colors created by autumn. Did you snap the perfect fall photo in Eagleview Town Center? We'd love to see it! Send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured on Eagleview Town Center's Facebook page.
4. Thanksgiving Farmers Market: If you're looking for a fresh, locally raised Thanksgiving turkey this year, head down to the Eagleview Farmers Market in the tree grove to choose a delicious turkey on Thursdays, from 3-7pm. Turkey pick-up is on Tuesday, November 22nd, from 3-7pm. There will be no Farmers Market on Thanksgiving day.
5. Give thanks & Get Involved: Blue Buddha's coat drive is going on until November 28th. Drop off gently used and cleaned coats to Blue Buddha Studio to help those in need this season.