The Hankin Group is proud to announce the Bernard Hankin Senior Apartment Building has achieved a LEED Platinum Certification – the highest level of LEED certification developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. LEED-certified buildings are designed to:
- Lower operating costs and increase asset value
- Reduce waste sent to landfills
- Conserve energy and water
- Be healthier and safer for occupants
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives in hundreds of cities
To learn more about LEED, click here.