Are you interested in learning more about: Renting vs. Buying, Downsizing Your Home / Up-sizing Your Lifestyle, Estate Planning, Healthy Living, Travel & much more?
You're invited to the Envision Your Future Today open house on Saturday, March 12th 2016 at the Hilton Garden Inn Exton/West Chester from 11am-3pm. The open house is presented by Meridian at Eagleview, Chester County’s finest brand-new luxury 55 plus apartment.
Clark & Goshow, an Eagleview-based financial strategy company dedicated to helping you make sound decisions with your money, is the featured presenter. A special presentation will be held at 11am & 1pm.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED by Friday, March 6th 2016. To attend, sign up at meridianeagleview.com
Speak 1-on-1 with experts at a variety of vendor tables including:
- Richnow LifeStyle Transitions, LLC: Sheree Richnow, a master transition expert on practical home staging, downsizing & organizing, household transitions, move management, and more.
- World Travel: Representatives will be showcasing various vacations and cruises along with giveaways.
- Kinetic Physical Therapy: A representative from the Chester Springs, PA location will be available to discuss physical therapy needs and how it can improve your well being.
- Allstate Insurance: Eagleview-based Allstate agent Geetu Mistry will be on-hand to discuss how her professional service and solutions can meet your financial needs.
- acac Eagleview: Eagleview director Mandy will be there for support with fitness, nutrition, and acac membership questions.
The event will also feature experts on topics such as:
- Renting vs. Buying
- Downsizing Your Home/Upsizing Your Lifestyle
- Estate Planning
- Healthy Living
- and much more!
Lunch will be provided.