We are honored to announce that Meridian at Eagleview is now welcoming residents home to a one-of-a-kind 55+ luxury lifestyle!
Are you interested in learning more about: Renting vs. Buying, Downsizing Your Home / Up-sizing Your Lifestyle, Estate Planning, Healthy Living, Travel & much more?
You're invited to the Envision Your Future Today open house on Saturday, March 12th 2016 at the Hilton Garden Inn Exton/West Chester from 11am-3pm. The open house is presented by Meridian at Eagleview, Chester County’s finest brand-new luxury 55 plus apartment.
Clark & Goshow, an Eagleview-based financial strategy company dedicated to helping you make sound decisions with your money, is the featured presenter. A special presentation will be held at 11am & 1pm.
Speak 1-on-1 with experts at a variety of vendor tables including:
- Richnow LifeStyle Transitions, LLC: Sheree Richnow, a master transition expert on practical home staging, downsizing & organizing, household transitions, move management, and more.
- World Travel: Representatives will be showcasing various vacations and cruises along with giveaways.
- Kinetic Physical Therapy: A representative from the Chester Springs, PA location will be available to discuss physical therapy needs and how it can improve your well being.
- Allstate Insurance: Eagleview-based Allstate agent Geetu Mistry will be on-hand to discuss how her professional service and solutions can meet your financial needs.
- acac Eagleview: Eagleview director Mandy will be there for support with fitness, nutrition, and acac membership questions.
The event will also feature experts on topics such as:
- Renting vs. Buying
- Downsizing Your Home/Upsizing Your Lifestyle
- Estate Planning
- Healthy Living
- and much more!
Lunch will be provided.
Select your brand new apartment home at Meridian at Eagleview by 1/31/16 and get HUGE savings on rent PLUS refer a friend and get an additional savings towards a future month’s rent! Call Meridian at Eagleview Today! Details below:
$500 credit towards one month’s rent for current residents who refer a friend. Tell your friend to mention your name at the first contact (email, phone, or visit) and you’ll receive $500 credit after they move in.
Referral credit can only be issued to current residents (during lease up future residents are able to refer friends but will not receive credit until both resident and referral move in). There is no limit to the number of referral fees a future resident can have, although there may be a limit on how many credits can be issued for a given month’s rent.
Enjoy a glimpse of the lifestyle offered in the award-winning community of Eagleview.
Tell us what you love about Eagleview for a chance to win a $100 Eagleview Town Center gift certificate! Share the video from our Facebook post & comment about what your favorite part of Eagleview is to be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift certificate available for use in Eagleview Town Center. The winner will be chosen on Monday, November 2nd 2015.
Luxury meets easy living. Introducing Meridian at Eagleview – the most exclusive active adult 55+ apartment homes coming to Chester County in Fall 2016. These luxury 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes are situated on the edge of Eagleview Town Center in Exton, PA, where urban sophistication meets small town charm.
Say goodbye to the hassles of home ownership. Say hello to rediscovering time for you.
Sign up for more info at MeridianEagleview.com or call 484.873.8110 today!
Meridian at Eagleview 484.873.8110 | MeridianEagleview.com